As you listen to all the great music we play on The Storm, we hope you'll take some time to check out some of the cool friends we have. It takes a lot to put a station like this together. Each one of these people/places have helped us in some way.
- ACB Radio from the American Council of the Blind features programs from The Radio Storm.
- American Printing House for the Blind has been serving people who are blind and visually impaired sense 1858.
- http://www.BrailleDesign.com>BrailleDesign.com is the home of our good friend Alice. She custome designs t-shirts and jewelry that feature braille. Contact her and see what she can do for you!
- CB By Benjamin Carroll is the IOS app that has introduced us to many of the online friends we have today. Thanks Ben-o-matic! Misty Lady and Music Man said that.
- Elwood Conservation Club is a member run organization. Our friend Joe is the current president.
- Class A Felony Comics> is the home of our good friend Mary. Along with designing The Radio Storm logo, she has also created an exciting comic book series. Click the link to learn more and see her great work!
- Kentucky School for the Blind is where we all grew up and learned together. We love our school!
- R. Schaf Toys> is the home of our good friends Carol and Roger. Together, they handcraft wooden toys and games that feature braille. They also have handtowels for the kitchen that feature some really cool designs. Check them out!
- Station Playlist Studio is the software that powers The Storm. A huge word of thanks goes to this company for making its software accessible to the blind.
- Ultrahost.us is the hosting company for our website and streaming. If you want to host a site, this is one of the best places. Great pricing and tech support too!
- Zello is a walkie-talkie app for various platforms. It's the service that hosts Chatter Central. You'll hear us talk about it during our shows.